WE’RE READY WHEN YOU ARE
One thing in your work life hasn’t changed. You need to eat. For those back in the office, Fresh City Kitchen is ready with our full catering menu safely prepared, packaged and easy to order and enjoy any time of day. We make every office catering order from scratch, which means you can have it exactly as you’d like it – low fat, low carb, more or less spicy, even vegetarian.
JUST 24 HOURS NOTICE
Please give us a call the day before you need it. Our Catering Representative will take your order and ensure that all is clear. We are here to help you with quantities, serving suggestions, and menu combinations.
MADE TO ORDER
Our team makes every catering order from scratch. This means you can have it precisely how you’d like it. And feel free to specify the details we’ll need to do that. It also means that our prices are subject to change without notice.
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
In order to provide the best price and service possible, we ask that delivered catering order be for at least ten people. We also ask that you accept a complimentary lunch for yourself, from our Fresh City team, when you place an order for ten people or more.
LENIENT CANCELLATION POLICY
We require only 24 hour notice of cancellation on placed orders. In the event of shorter notice, we hope you understand that we may need to invoice you for unrecoverable food and labor costs.
We are very sensitive to those with food allergies. When placing your catering order, please notify us if anyone in your party has a food allergy.
SPECIAL CORONAVIRUS PRECAUTIONS
While the CDC has stated that COVID-19 is NOT transmitted through food, we here at Fresh City Kitchen ensure the safety of our customers and team by following all necessary safety and sanitation procedures. Moving forward we will be doing the following to keep our clients safe :
- Individually packed Boxed Lunches/Tote options are available.
- All sandwiches, salad wraps, and bakery products can be wrapped individually.
- Salads, Stir Fry, and Rice Bowls can be served in individual portions rather than in family-style presentations.
- Pickles will not be available until further notice.
- Cutlery Kits are available upon request.
- All drivers will be supplied with gloves and hand sanitizer. They will also not open or set up any orders moving forward unless requested by client.
- All public surfaces, including our delivery vans, will be put through additional rounds of washing and sanitizing.- All employees are wearing masks at all times in our production area & while on delivery.
- We have rearranged our kitchen to ensure safe social distancing throughout the facility.
- We are working out of a private kitchen facility so the only people coming in the kitchen is our team.
- Cleaning & sanitizing shared spaces every hour throughout the production time with an intensive cleaning at the end of each day.
While we are using these protocols we will be instituting a $1 per person service charge to offset our additional costs to individually portion and wrap items.